Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Headed Home!

Today after my last day of work, I am finishing up the last bit of school work for my summer class, laundry, and then hitting the road to head home! I am so excited to have some time at home with my mom before heading to Washington, D.C. for Miss Black USA. It will be nice to squeeze in some last minute shopping trips and also have some girl time.

Miss Black USA Pageant week came so much more quickly than I thought it would, but I am so excited for this adventure. It is going to be awesome to meet and connect with 29 other young women from across the country that are doing great things professionally, educationally, and in their communities. It truly is an honor to be part of this group of women. I am going to leave from this experience with 29 brand new friends and sisters that I will have for the rest of my life!

In case you haven't heard about it from me via my Twitter or Facebook accounts, here is another plug to vote for me for People's Choice! I'm not in the top 5 right now, but if all of you give at least $1, I could definitely be up there. Voting lasts until August 7th - so spread the word and VOTE! (It's $1 per vote and no limit on voting!)

Remember to check back here everyday for a post at 12:00. Tomorrow's post is going to be about an event that I'm excited to be attending and volunteering with on August 11th!

xoxoJordan Addison, Miss Black South Carolina USA 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment