Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Arriving in D.C.

My one word if advice for plane travel after yesterday - check your bags, don't ever carry-on! Carrying bags and wearing heels up an escalator is no fun - definitely a memory, but no fun! Yesterday I arrived in D.C. and the adventure began. I met some of the delegates and we travelled via the Metro to the Pentagon City Mall. We later went to see the White House! We arrived at the White House 20 minutes after the man who jumped the fence - so crazy! I know it doesn't sound like I did much, but my body sure felt like it did. I'm loving meeting everyone!

I wish I could upload pictures on here, but unfortunately I can't so check my twitter page (@MissBlackSC2011) for Twitpics and my Facebook (Miss Black South Carolina USA 2011) for updates!

xoxoJordan Addison, Miss Black South Carolina USA 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment